In pursuance of the National Action Plan of the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), Bangalore, for performance evaluation, assessment and accreditation and quality upgradation of institutions of higher education, the NAAC proposes that every accredited institution should establish an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a post-accreditation quality sustenance measure. Since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC will become a part of an institution’s system and work towards realising the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the performance of institutions. The IQAC will make a significant and meaningful contribution in the post-accreditation phase of institutions. During the post-accreditation period, the IQAC will channelize the efforts and measures of an institution towards academic excellence.
The guidelines provided in the following pages will facilitate the institution in the creation and operation of the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC). The work of the IQAC is the first step towards the internalization and institutionalization of quality enhancement. Its success depends upon the sense of belongingness and participation it can inculcate in all the constituents of the institution. It will not be yet another hierarchical structure or recordkeeping exercise in the institution; it will be a facilitative and participative voluntary system/unit/organ of the institution. The IQAC has the potential to become a vehicle for ushering in quality by working out intervention strategies to remove deficiencies and enhance quality. Quality circles in industries operate on similar lines.
Dr. P.K. Varshney (PRINCIPAL) CHAIRMAN
Dr. Praveen Kumar Co-ordinator
Management Committee Representative
1. Sh. Mohit Jain Honorary Secretary
2. Dr. I. C. Jain Member
1. Dr. A. K. Jain Associate Prof., Dept. of Commerce
2. Dr. D. K. Singhal Associate Prof. & Head, Dept. of Sociology
3. Dr. Mamta Singhal Associate Prof. & Head, Dept. of English
4. Dr. Mukesh Kumar Associate Prof., Deptt. of Commerce
5. Dr. Vinod Kumar Associate Prof & Head, Deptt. of Mathematics
6. Dr. Parvind Kumar Associate Prof., Dept. of Political Science
7. Dr. Poonam Sharma Associate Prof., Dept. of Education
8. Dr. Manu Gupta Assistant Prof., Deptt. of Mathematics
1. Dr. Rajkumar Associate Prof. & Head, Dept. Chemistry
2. Dr. Mahesh Kumar Associate Prof. & Head, Dept. of Drg. & Ptg.
3. Dr. Y. P. S. Topal Assistant Prof., Dept. of Sociology
4. Dr. Rakesh Chandra Assistant Prof., Dept. of Hindi
5. Dr. Harvir Singh Choudhary Assistant Prof., Dept. of Economics
6. Dr. Dharmendra Kumar Assistant Prof. Deptt. of Education
1. Sh. Rajeev Arya Secretary, Alumni Association
2. Sh. Rajeev Gupta Advocate