Welcome to J V Jain College Saharanpur
A NAAC Accredited grade “B”, College with Potential for Excellence, Minority Educational Institution
J. V. Jain College, Saharanpur was established in 1955 affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut to cater to the needs of higher education in western Uttar Pradesh. Presently, it is one of the premier educational institutions of the State encompassing a vast, beautiful and pollution-free campus having vast playgrounds and experimental fields, rose garden, Indoor Stadium, well equipped Library, Administrative Block, Spacious Auditorium, Guest House, Community Center, Medical Center, Bank, Residential Quarters for faculty members and employees.
To create and provide facilities of higher education to the students coming from remote rural areas of the Northern region and other states.
To make collective efforts to create infrastructure for providing quality and need based education to the students.
- To provide qualitative education to the students coming from the rural and urban areas of Saharanpur and nearby district/States.
- To inculcate discipline among the students in term of sincerity, regularity, punctuality and to develop them into socially responsible citizens.
- To provide a platform to the students giving them opportunities to face the challenges of the competitive world with utmost utilization of their potentials in academic, sports and social events.
- To inculcate values like self-respect, social equality, national integration, secularism and brotherhood by organizing various activities in the college.
- To provide special attention to social welfare programmes.
- To provide opportunities to the teaching and non –teaching staff to acquire higher qualification.
- To promote teachers to participate in State, National and International conferences, workshops and seminars.